Not open for further replies.

Viners

Reaction score
How old are you? 18

What is your current IGN? fisher69420

What's your discord username and ID? yk

What timezone are you in? yk

How active per day can you be? 6.9

What languages can you speak? What color's the sky? ¡Ay mi amor, ay mi amor! You tell me that it's red ¡Ay mi amor, ay mi amor! Where should I put my shoes? ¡Ay mi amor, ay mi amor! You say, "put them on your head!" ¡Ay mi amor, ay mi amor! You make me un poco loco Un poquititito loco The way you keep me guessing I'm nodding and i'm yesing I'll count it as a blessing That I'm only un poco loco The loco that you make me It is just un poco crazy The sense that you're not making The liberties you're taking Leaves my cabeza shaking You're just un poco loco He's just un poco crazy Leaves my cabeza shaking He's just un poco crazy Leaves my cabeza shaking He's just un poco crazy Leaves my cabeza shaking He's just un poco crazy Leaves my cabeza shaking Un poquititititititititititititito loco

What previous experience have you had as a staff member? If any and please list the networks name and positions you've held. Hall monitor: third grade

Do you have any additional skill sets that may be useful to UnleashedMC? Indirectly, through special services provided to the owner upon request

What would you do to make UnleashedMC a better environment? I vow to reduce, re-use, and recycle (Reggie's esposa)

Why should we choose you as staff and not somebody else? I'm pretty fly for a White guy

Reinsure

Manager
Manager
Reaction score
DENIED

You can re-apply in 2 weeks, if you do continue to post troll applications you will be punished. (On the forums.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copyright © UnleashedMC 2019. All Rights Reserved.

We are not affiliated with Mojang AB.